Sunday, April 17, 2011

Major Overestimation

General Freezing Cold reporting for duty!

This morning the BF and I joined in a local walk for MS. I wore shorts. In my defense, the sun was out. Then it kind of wasn't. And that's why I'm currently sitting here cuddling myself warm while the boyfriend makes up for lost weekend sleep. We are the very definition of exciting. Jk.

Actually, I'm turning the cuddle/defrosting time into a chance to figure out the coming week's meals. We're going to do a giant grocery shop this afternoon, and then settle in for the Canucks (they're leading the series against Chicago 2-0!!!!!!) game at 4:30, of course. And the boyfriend says we're going to do laundry... If I try to forget that hard enough, maybe he will too?

Well, it's back to meal-planning and sitting dangerously close to the electric heater for me.

XOXO Ely

P.S. - Any crazy good dinner ideas for bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts? The boyfriend bought two of them yesterday for more money than I care to think about right now, and I have no idea what we're going to do with them...

No comments:

Post a Comment