Friday, April 01, 2011

April Showers

Yikes.

It seems that I can't escape the fact that April has arrived, and the one-year mark of completing my University degree is looming. Seriously, whether watching morning TV, checking out my favourite blogs, or having my sleep interrupted by someone calling out "fire" from the kitchen, it has been made pretty obvious that today is April 1st (AKA April Fools' Day). Another month gone, another "what am I going to do with my life" moment rapidly approaching.

Side note: I would like to put it on record that if you think there's an emergency, whether you know it's April Fools' or not, you have to react. Therefore I was not actually fooled. That is all. Moving on.

It's shaping up to be another rainy spring day here, which works out pretty well since I still have a few hours of work to get done from yesterday. I'm super tempted to put off the work in favour of starting a kind-of-sort-of gallery wall that I have envisioned for our new apartment... Or going shopping for a new pair of boots (or some fun spring clothes?)... But I should probably (definitely) do the work stuff first. Then play. If all goes according to plan, by tonight I should have all my work finished, some project pics to post, and maybe a purchase or two (or five...) to share.

Happy Friday!!!

XOXO Ely

P.S. - I'm in search of a fun, easy Friday dinner - ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment